ASEMasterShane
ASEMasterShane, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I am a ASE Master Technician and Subaru Certified Technician. I am now in the US Navy in the Advanced Electronics Computer Field.
77403833

King Ranch F150: None of my truck power windows will work

Customer Question

None of my truck power windows will work
Category: Ford
Expert:  ASEMasterShane replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for using the site, with all windows not working there is a few possibilities. First the fuse, as you already replaced, an open circuit, a faulty instrument cluster module (ICM), faulty master window switch (drivers side), or the accessory delay relay. The easiest of being the fuse, or that drivers switch which it hopefully is. You are going to have to perform some voltage and resistance checks using a basic multimeter if you have one. I will show you the tests to do and if you need help getting to that connector or point let me know for further instruction. It is most likely that drivers switch though, they tend to fail getting used the most.Under normal operation the instrument cluster module grounds the accessory delay relay. Power is sent to the driver window control switch from the accessory delay relay. The driver window control switch is grounded.
Those files got sent backwards, look at the bottom file with the 1 on the end first please.