Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Escape Limited: . I'm struggling with my 2012 escape that

Customer Question

Hi. I'm struggling with my 2012 escape that had an issue with the parking lights not turning off when I kill the motor.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
It may take me 1-2-3-etc... responses to get the information I need resulting in giving you the answer you need. I can't read minds nor have a magic wand, & I'm not there to see, smell, feel, or hear so I need good information to return a good answer. My normal hours online are 3pm-3am.
Pretty much you unplug the headlamp switch and if the parking lights remain on then its 95% likely to be a new smart junction box is needed. Below are the Ford diag steps.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/12escapelights.pdf
There are 2 services your receiving 1: from Just Answer whom has already collected the deposit/question value 2: from me (not an employee of the website & have no control over anything except what I type.) You will be asked to RATE THE SERVICE, your rating me, my response, not the website, rating has no effect on your payment, and it DOES NOT close the post. A rating IS REQUIRED, if you can't complete the required rating today, let me know why so I can get you exactly what's needed.
Thanks Chris