Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

While driving my 2006 Expedition in light rain , the front

Customer Question

While driving my 2006 Expedition in light rain , the front ed started pulling to the left. It was so severe when I pulled to the left ,I had to pull fight again . This occurred several times ,I injured my ribs on the arm rest. Fearing that I might get into a head on collision, I pulled into an alley and the vehicle continued to pull to the left until I struck the side of a building. I finally stopped and saw that entire passenger side damaged .I managed to drive the vehicle home at about three miles a hour. The vehicle was towed to the repair, where upon completion of the repairs, the mechanic told me that steering knuckle looked as if it was extremely damaged and that the part it was attached to were broken. Were any 2006 Expeditions recalled for such problems? .
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Fix It Man replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** for the question. If I am not online when you return please give me some time to get back to you. Can you tell me if your Expedition is 2 or***** Is it stock?