Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Ford F-150 FX2: is there a fuse for 2001 f-150 fuel pump if

is there a fuse for 2001 f-150 fuel pump if so where is it located

Ron :

Hello and Welcome to Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question.

The fuel pump relay is the #10 fuse in the under hood fuse panel.

Ron :

See the location by clicking HERE

See the location in the under hood panel Click HERE, I have marked it for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that did not do it I was told that because my anti-theft light flashing rapidly when trying to start that the electronic chip in my key is bad would this prevent it from starting, and how would you be able to tell if that true I did check to fuse and relay for the fuel pump and they are good also I am getting fuel right at where you check it under the hood I not sure what you call it but it where you can push in on the steam and the fuel shoot out. I was told that it not allowing the fuel to the fuel injecter

In most cases if the theft light is flashing this does mean the system is not reading the key, in most cases its usually a bad transponder , in order to know if this is the problem you will need to have the system scanned and the fault code retrieved, in most cases this is best done with a dealer scan tool. When the theft system is active it shuts the injectors off.