Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

I found a ford wire harness that I need to see what it goes

I found a ford wire harness that I need to see what it goes to. It looks like maybe headlamp to dash with a fuse box in the middle? It was definitely in the engine compartment. One label I found had F47B 14290 J4CPB. If you could tell me what years and models that went to, that would be great.

Hi, I’m Chris. Welcome and thanks for asking your question!

F47B should be from a 94 Ford Ranger. Does the fuse box look like the one below.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Picture is not coming up but we did have a 94 Explorer...would the wire harness be interchangeable between the two?

Possibly it can be interchangeable, due the year (so old) I can not get as much information as I would like to. I just know the prefix part number came up 94 ranger.
Hello again Chris here.

It has been a few days, so I am just checking in with you to see if you still need help with the concern we worked on, and if not to say Thanks.

Also note we have about 80 categories from medical to boats to small engines to legal to whatever you can think of. If you have any other questions give us a shot with another question.

Thanks Chris