2004 F 350 6.0 loss of power while pulling RV, up steep grade.

2004 F 350 6.0 loss of power while pulling RV, up steep grade. acts like turbo not working or getting air. runs fair when I unhooked it , I made it to rest area and unhooked the trailer and took it to ford dealer and they couldn't find anything wrong with it I went back and picked up the trailer and it started doing the same thing again. barely enough power to pull and will not pull up a grade of any kind. Please help we are in a high elevation change in Wyoming.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX can be caused by a few things, the most common is a plugged EGR cooler, tyhis will limit the turbo boost alot, and is very common problem on these, also coking of the turbo itself can cause the lack of boost and is also a very common problem on the 6.0's, How many miles do you have on this, and has any work been done recently on this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

90 k
no other work done on the turbo. the ford computer says 2 codes shows turdo codes.

ok, then it is most likely a dirty, coked up turbo, and is a very common problem on these, we have alot of them, the turbo will need to be removed and all the carbon cleaned out, these are notorious for building up carbon, and this wioll not let it build up enough turbo boost,Tim
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

tim, now they tell me the aftercooling or something is leaking .is that possible.

It can, did they clean out the turbo?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I had them install a new one. it seams to be running fine.

IF IT IS RUNNING FINE,then i doubt there is a leak in the innercooler or its lines, if there was, you would be lacking turbo boost,Tim