Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

What are the procedures for replacing a blend door actuator

What are the procedures for replacing a blend door actuator switch on a 1999 ford crown victoria with automatic heater and air conditioning controls
Hello and Welcome to Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question.

To change the blend door actuator you are going to need to remove the instrument panel to access the actuator located on the top of the AC/Heater plenum. I have enclosed the steps HERE for the actuator and HERE for the instrument panel. Let me know if you have more questions and or need more information.