Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

1997 Ford F150.I have 7 codes stored for an ABS light illumination,one

1997 Ford F150.I have 7 codes stored for an ABS light illumination,one of which is B1342.Does this tell me that the module has failed?
Hello and Welcome to Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question.

Unfortunately yes, in most cases the code B1342 means the Module has failed. Ford has released a TSB that deals with this code which calls for replacing the module. I have enclosed the TSB HERE for your review. In most cases this will resolve the code and your problem.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

would this explain why I have conflict's for each speed sensor,c1155,c1230,c1234,c1237,c1148 ?

Yes that sure will Cary, when the module fails it sets all sorts of crazy codes including the speed sensors., it was a very common problem on the 1997 and that way Ford came up with a new Module. Replacing it with should resolve your problem.