Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Ford Focus zx4 se: I have a 2006 ford focus zx4 se when I turn

I have a 2006 ford focus zx4 se when I turn on my headlamps for driving at night I have no interior lights inside my car. I can't even see what speed I'm doing and I can't seem to figure out the problem from the manual. Please help
Hello and Welcome to Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question.

So what you saying is the instrument panel is dark correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes that's correct
There are two power supply's to the headlamp switch that power the instrument panel lighting, they come from the F2-30 fuse and the F2-59 fuse located in the interior fuse panel, let start with checking them first and see if one and or both may be blown, let me now what you find. See the diagram HERE for which fuse to check in the panel.