Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Ford Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

05 ford escape 3.0 liter. how do I bleed cooling system?

Hello! Welcome to the site! Thanks for coming! I'm Ron Z. I'm here to provide as much info and insight as I can, to best answer your question.

Bleeding the cooling system on this vehicle isn't that major of a task at all. It's basically juts running through a few steps and the basically the engine does it for itself. I've wrapped up the procedure into a PDF file for easier viewing/printing. DOWNLOAD THE PDF FILE HERE

If you have no further questions at this time, Please remember to RATE YOUR Q&A EXPERIENCE TODAY! Your input is very important to us! Please make sure to leave a RATING! Thank-You!

If you need more help, please use the "Reply" tab to continue our conversation - I'm always happy to answer follow-up questions!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks again

You're welcome... again! LOL! Have a great day!