Ironmike, Ford Technician
Experience:  30 years ASE Master tech L1 . Ford master

my 1991 ford festiva has no check engine light and will not

my 1991 ford festiva has no check engine light and will not start no spark or fuel pressure

Let me know how you checked for power and ground for the ECM. we need to check with a test light or multi meter to make sure we have power and that there is no voltage drop. ECM should be hot all the time on pin A(white/red wire)

black wires are the grounds. You can disconnect the ECM connector and ohm out the grounds, less than 5 ohms is good. let me know if you have a multi meter.

let me know what you find

lets start here

good luck

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have a multi-meter digital I will check them and get back to you

If we have no power or a bad ground we will not a check engine light. If power and ground is good I would suspect the ECM.

it is getting late in NY. I work on Saturdays too. I check in on this site during the day so if you reply I will see it.

good luck