sean, Ford Technician
Experience:  Certified Ford master technician since 2001

Ford Fiesta Zetec: Battery removed on Ford Fiesta. Need code

Battery removed on Ford Fiesta. Need code for stereo CD 6000 S/N V157785 please
Hi, I come up with a radio code 4969 for that serial number. Let me know how you make out.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, entered 4969 - said incorrect and has gone into 30 min wait. Was uncertain which button to press for confirm and tried pre-set button 5 which was when it said incorrect.

Hi Sandra, the 4969 is what came up using the serial number you listed. It sounds like you entered the code correctly though. You should use the 1, 2, 3 and 4 buttons to enter the code and use the 5 button to accept the code. Is that how you entered the code and was the code displayed correctly on the screen before you pressed the #5 button?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi - Yes I entered 4 on 1 button, 9 on 2 button, 6 on 3 button and 9 on 4 button and used 5 to accept the code. I obtained the serial number by pressing Aux, holding 6 and 1 and waited for what I thought was a serial number. V157785 was I believe the last of the info that came up on the screen.

Normally the serial number starts with an M. Can you press and hold the 2 buttons again and list what you show on the display?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

FB 05-02-08

BL 02-04-05

SWP1 656-1

SWP2 14C044

Ok, I'm not seeing anything there that looks like a serial number other than what you gave me. I am going to opt out of this question as that is all the information I have on this. Please do not reply back or rate this question as it will lock it back to me and the other experts will not see it. If another expert can help they will reply to you.

Hello, I'm sorry the previous expert couldn't assist, I hope the following is of assistance.

The keycode for the serial number V157785 is listed on the Ford system as 5607.

Let me know if I can assist further.

Best wishes,

sean, Ford Technician
Experience: Certified Ford master technician since 2001
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Sean

Success - great.

Thank you.

Hello again,

glad I could help,

Best wishes,