sean
sean, Ford Technician
Experience:  Certified Ford master technician since 2001

Ford Fiesta Zetec: Battery removed on Ford Fiesta. Need code

Battery removed on Ford Fiesta. Need code for stereo CD 6000 S/N V157785 please
Category: Ford
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I come up with a radio code 4969 for that serial number. Let me know how you make out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, entered 4969 - said incorrect and has gone into 30 min wait. Was uncertain which button to press for confirm and tried pre-set button 5 which was when it said incorrect.

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Hi Sandra, the 4969 is what came up using the serial number you listed. It sounds like you entered the code correctly though. You should use the 1, 2, 3 and 4 buttons to enter the code and use the 5 button to accept the code. Is that how you entered the code and was the code displayed correctly on the screen before you pressed the #5 button?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi - Yes I entered 4 on 1 button, 9 on 2 button, 6 on 3 button and 9 on 4 button and used 5 to accept the code. I obtained the serial number by pressing Aux, holding 6 and 1 and waited for what I thought was a serial number. V157785 was I believe the last of the info that came up on the screen.

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Normally the serial number starts with an M. Can you press and hold the 2 buttons again and list what you show on the display?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

08-00-06

CD_KW_A

29/11/06

FB 05-02-08

BL 02-04-05

ALIGN

SWP1 656-1

SWP2 14C044

SWP3 AE

SWP4

CRIN

FDB2007

V157785

Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I'm not seeing anything there that looks like a serial number other than what you gave me. I am going to opt out of this question as that is all the information I have on this. Please do not reply back or rate this question as it will lock it back to me and the other experts will not see it. If another expert can help they will reply to you.
Expert:  sean replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm sorry the previous expert couldn't assist, I hope the following is of assistance.

The keycode for the serial number V157785 is listed on the Ford system as 5607.

Let me know if I can assist further.

Best wishes,

Sean.

sean, Ford Technician
Experience: Certified Ford master technician since 2001
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sean

Success - great.

Thank you.

Sandra

Expert:  sean replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

glad I could help,

Best wishes,

Sean.