Steve
Steve, Ford Technician
Experience:  30 years working for Ford dealer. Ford Master tech.
43460220

f150: I need to replace the blend door actuator on a 2010 f150.

I need to replace the blend door actuator on a 2010 f150. What is the procedure for that?

Steve :

Welcome and thanks for your question. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

Steve :

to replace the Right side blend door actuator click here . to replace the left hand side blend door actuator click here

Steve :

click on the blue words above

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for the information. However the information is for a F150 with a dual-zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) and mine is equipped with Electronic Manual Temperature Control (EMTC). That is why I included the picture of my dash. According to the dealer I have to remove the dash to get at the actuator. So I need the procedure for removing the dash to get to the actuator.

Lets try this again,

Jim

Jim,

If you have manual control then the actuator you want to replace is the one on top or the direction to the right hand actuator. If you only have ,manual control you use the directions for the right hand blend door actuator .
to replace the blend door actuator click here

I have no clue where the dealer was getting their info. You do not need to remove the dash. you need to remove the front audio control modules or the radio. to get to it and the glove box door and that is it.
To remove the radio click here

Hi Jim,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Steve
Hi Jim,

Let me know,
Steve