Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford f150: 2003 Ford f150... Cigarette lighter and power point

Customer Question

2003 Ford f150... Cigarette lighter and power point haven't power. The 20 amp cigarette lighter fuse under the dash is good but is getting no power. What feeds the fuse? Several other fuses under the dash also are not receiving 12volts.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to Justanswer, My name is Ron and I am here to try and assist your with your question.

There is one fuse for the cig Lighter and thats the F2-3 in the interior fuse panel. The power points have 3 more fuse that are located in the under hood panel, They are the F1-1, the F1-12 and the F1-4. Take a look at the enclosed diagram and recheck all the listed fuses and let me know if you need more information or have more questions.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
There is no 12 volts getting to F2-3 under the dash.
Expert:  Ron replied 4 years ago.
Go back and recheck all the under hood fuses and if you still have no power out of the F2-3 then the problem is most likely the Fuse panel or the conncection to it .
Expert:  Ron replied 4 years ago.
Hello, Ron here again.

I am so glad you decided to come to Just Answer. It has been a few days and I noticed your previous visit here where I responded has not been completed and closed out.

I hope I met all your expectations and asked all the right questions and provided all the right answers. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. If needed I can try to clear it up or explain it more in layman's terms if not fully understood.

If you were confused with the rating system, just reply and let me know. If you thought you had completed the rating, but after getting this message realized it did not go through, reply and let me know.

Thank you very Much, Ron