Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Ford F150: Right rear taillight is out. Where is fuse and how

Right rear taillight is out. Where is fuse and how to remove taillight if needed. 2003 f150
Hello and Welcome to Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question.

If the Left side tail light is working then its not a fuse because both lights share the same fuse. The problem is most likely a burned bulb and or the connection to it. I would start with removing the tail light and see if you have power and ground at the connector. I have enclosed the wiring diagram for the tail lamp circuit. The tail lamp is remove by dropping the tail gate and removing the two mounting screws and the other side snaps out of the bed where it is clipped in.

The tail lamp power wire is the brown wire at the socket.Let me know if you need more help,