Shawn
Shawn, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  16 years experience Ford,Nissan and Honda dealership in all areas
8633277

how do i replace power window motor front driver side 1995 mustang gt

Customer Question

Category: Ford
Expert:  Shawn replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

The other Experts and I are working on your answer.

By the way, it would help us to know:

-Why are you replacing the motor?

-What else have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
all other windows work. I put a test instr. on the load side press button to up power to up power to load side. same for down.
Expert:  Shawn replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for the reply.

Please give me a few moments to get the instructions for you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not recieved answer. when I click "view answer" it comes up access denied
Expert:  Shawn replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. Just Answer is a pay site. The instructions are below in pdf format, (just click on the link below).

Please understand, the information I am sending you is not available to the public, and is very costly.

Also keep in mind Just Answer is set up on an honor system, I have sent the information you have requested, and if the answer has been helpful then Please make sure that I may get credit for my work. If you need more help let me know.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I finally was able to get page 1. how do I get the windw up I cannot get my hand to hhe motor with it down? Thanks Don
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is there an instruction diagram for this installation? Thanks from Dummy don
Expert:  Shawn replied 2 years ago.
Hi Dummy don (lol),

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. You will need no to unbolt the widow regulator, and drill out the rivets. (see diagram below).

Window Regulator Electric Drive

Front Door

Removal

1. Raise the front door window glass (21410) to the full up position if possible. If the front door window glass cannot be raised and is in a partially down position, it must be supported so that it will not fall into the door well during window regulator electric drive removal.
  1. Disconnect battery ground cable (14301) .
  1. Remove front door trim panel (23942) and watershield.
  1. Disconnect front window regulator wiring connector.
  1. CAUTION: Prior to window regulator electric drive (23394) removal, make sure that the regulator arm is in a fixed position to prevent counterbalance spring unwind.

Remove the three window regulator electric drive mounting screws and disengage the window regulator electric drive assembly from the front door window regulator (23200) .

Installation

1. Install the window regulator electric drive . Tighten the retaining screws to 5.6-9.6 Nm (50-84 lb-in).
  1. Connect the front window regulator wiring connector.
  1. Connect battery ground cable . Check window regulator electric drive for proper operation.
  1. Install the front door trim panel and watershield.
  1. Check the drain holes at the bottom of the front doors (20124) to make sure that each is open to prevent water build-up over the window regulator electric drive .

graphic