Shawn E
Shawn E, Ford Senior Master
Experience:  23 Years with Ford, 12 Year Ford Senior Master, ASE Master.
22388146

2004 f350: just replaced fuel pressure regulator..6.0L..accelerator

just replaced fuel pressure regulator on my 2004 f350 6.0L and now truck wont go faster than 45mph and will only shift when I let off the accelerator.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shawn E replied 4 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Justanswer.com my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be answering your question.

Sounds like a bad MAP sensor located on the passenger side rear on the evap case. Also check the hose that goes from the MAP sensor to the intake and make sure the port in the intake is not plugged.

I hope my assistance helped you and resolved your concern, if you need further assistance please ask.

Please note, your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please click the 'ACCEPT' button to allow me to receive credit for my work. Positive feedback and Bonuses are appreciated. Thank you, Shawn.