john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  ase tech over 15 years in the field

2003 mustang: stopped ejecting cds and would not load.

2003 mustang 6 cd player. stopped ejecting cd's and would not load. CD ERROR was displayed. Replaced the stero with two other steros and they had the same problem.
Category: Ford
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 4 years ago.
Hi I will do my best to answer your question fast and accurate using the info you have provided. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.
john aka eauto
Were they all used units?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
They are comin for failure. Either keep replacing them until you find a good one. It send one to a radio rebuilder. Like united radio in Syracuse ny. Ford radios are prone to this failure
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I found the radios on the internet. How can I prove to the provider that he sent me two items with the same problem to get my money back. Just tell them ford radios are prone to this problem??? Is that the proof.
If you tell them the wont eject issue that is a known ford failure.. If they are a reputable vendor they should do the right thing