Steve S
Steve S, Ford Technician
Experience:  10 years in Ford Dealership, Certified in: Auto Trans, Diesel Engines, Climate Control, Electrical D

Ford f250 super duty: ford f250 6.0l turbo diesel, codes for

ford f250 6.0l turbo diesel, codes for #'s 2, 3, 5 & 8 injector circuit high input come up on computer. Do the injectors need replaced? The truck will not run,only fires.
Hi....with these trouble codes I believe there is a better chance that your truck needs the fuel injector control module instead of all 4 of the injectors. This is a common failure on this model and these are the codes that you would get most of the time if this module is not producing the correct voltage to your injectors. It is not probable that all these injectors failed at the same time but if you have a failure with this module the injectors will not fire properly. When you do have this replaced it has to be programmed with a a capable scan tool also. Thanks and good luck Steve
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
FICM was replaced in 10/09 30,0000 miles ago. Could there be something making module faulty?
Yes there could still be something in the module or possibly a wiring concern with a connector on the bottom of the ficm. I would make sure all three of the connectors that go into the module are all securely snapped in to the module. Thanks Steve