Marty
Marty, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Senior Certified. 20 years experience. Certified training in: driveability, electronics, etc.
50706092

2002 ford explorer: diagram..fuse boxes..sport,4 wheel drive

Customer Question

what is the diagram for all fuses,what number is XXXXX what in both fuse boxes ? 2002 ford explorer, sport,4 wheel drive?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mat replied 4 years ago.

Hi I would like to help you out. Below Ive attached a copy of all the fuse and relay information for both fuse boxes. Thanks

Attachment: 2012-04-11_155738_2002sportfuses.pdf

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hi cedric here ! that was the wrong diagram ! my order # XXXXX ford explorer sportXXXXX, automatic 4.o L motor ?sorry !
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
2002 ford explorer,sport,XXXXX, 4.oL SOMEBODY PULLED ALL MY FUSES OUT FROM UNDER HOOD @ UNDER DASH , NEED DIAGRAM FOR BOTH FUSE BOXES ?WHICH IS WHERE @ NUMBERS?,MY ORDER # XXXXX XXXXX YOU.
Expert:  Marty replied 4 years ago.
Allow me to help in diagnosing your vehicle! If I helped make sure to hit ACCEPT button so as I can get credited.

Here i the owners manual in the LINK pages 153-158
Marty, Ford Technician
Experience: Ford Senior Certified. 20 years experience. Certified training in: driveability, electronics, etc.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hi cedric here again ! so i am still trying to get the proper fuses box diagam , for my 2002 ford explorer, sport, 4 wheel drive , 4.oL motor , under hood @ under dash ? is the fuse boxes of a standered @ an automatic the same fuse diagram ??? my order # again is 10937635-907 !
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Other.
well this is the third time ! i should of said , 2002 ford explorer, sport, 4 wheel drive,4.o L,AUTOMATIC.i need a diagram of both fuse boxes, under hood @ under dash ? somebody pulled all my fuses out !which size fuses go where ?my order # 10937635-907.
Expert:  Marty replied 4 years ago.
Iam confused click on the link open and go to page 154-158 the picture of both fuse boxes are there with the fuse amps and location on the next page. This will allow you to put the fuses back in the correct location. This is the owners manual for a 2002 Explorer Sport 4X4 Auto. This is what you asked for.