Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2010 Ford: V..Rough idle and goes into limp mode..throttle response

I have a 2010 Ford Fusion V-6. Code says P2112. Rough idle and goes into limp mode with no throttle response. Cleaned mass air floss sensor yesterday after first time showing symptoms. Please help!
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question.

The problem you are describing with the fault code P2112 is caused by a failing Throttle body and Ford has released a TSB that deal with the correct repair. It involves replacing the Throttle body with a updated version. I have enclosed the TSB for your review as it is the correct repair.

DOWNLOAD HERE