Thomas, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  15 years Ford experience. Gas and Diesel certified. by Ford and ASE

2003 f350: down the road fine one minute and just bies...t start back

2003 f350 6.0 .running down the road fine one minute and just bies. batties weak won,t start back.gotback home change alternator two new batties. starts now runs rough dies when it warms up. looking for help
Category: Ford
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer! I will do my best to help you today. Have you checked it for diagnostic trouble codes?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no i haven,t .let me add the abs light is on
Expert:  Thomas replied 4 years ago.
Ok the ABS light will often come on due to low battery voltage, it should eventually reset. As for the engine it is hard to say without seeing what codes it has stored if any. It sounds like you may have a issue with fuel pressure. Have you replaced your fuel filters lately?