Daniel, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Technician
17254274

94 f-150: diagram..vacuum lines..the 4.9 liter line..local Ford dealer

I need to find either a diagram of the vacuum lines for a 94 f-150 4x4, with the 4.9 liter line 6 or I need to find full routing for the vacuum lines. I have been to the local Ford dealer and the diagram they were able to find, the service manager stated he could not understand it at all. I need to get this truck running as soon as possible.

Daniel :

Welcome to Just Answer. We are working on a fast accurate answer Based on the info you have provided. Your time and my time are both Very important.

Daniel :

HI I'm Daniel

Customer:

I am trying to find a vacuum diagram for a 4.9L in a 94 f-150

Customer:

I should have mentioned this is a manual transmission, not an automatic

Daniel :

Ok thats fine I am, sending all. click here

Daniel :

the next hyper link goes with what I just sent you.

Daniel :

click here

Daniel :

click here

Customer:

I am trying to save these diagrams but the last link you sent did not load properly

Daniel :

Fig. 1: Always refer first to the factory vacuum diagram sticker affixed under the hood

[IMAGE][SRC][/SRC][ALT][/ALT][WIDTH]100[/WIDTH][HEIGHT]100[/HEIGHT][STYLE][/STYLE][/IMAGE]

Fig. 2: To avoid a mixup, label vacuum lines prior to removing them

Fig. 3: Vacuum diagram — 1987 F-Series, all engines

Following are vacuum diagrams for most of the engine and emissions package combinations covered by this manual. Because vacuum circuits will vary based on various engine and vehicle options, always refer first to the vehicle emission control information label, if present. Should the label be missing, or should vehicle be equipped with a different engine from the vehicle's original equipment, refer to the following diagrams for the same or similar configuration.

If you wish to obtain a replacement emissions label, most manufacturers make the labels available for purchase. The labels can usually be ordered from a local dealer.

Fig. 1: Vacuum diagram — 1987 F-SERIES, ALL ENGINES

Fig. 2: Vacuum diagram — 1990–92 diesel engine

Fig. 3: Vacuum diagram — 1990–95 gasoline engines

Fig. 4: Vacuum diagram — 1993–96 diesel engine

Fig. 5: Vacuum diagram — 1994 and 1995 Bronco with 5.0L gasoline engines

Fig. 6: Vacuum diagram — 1995 gasoline engines, except 5.0L Bronco models

Fig. 7: Vacuum diagram — 1996 5.0L engines

Fig. 8: Vacuum diagram — 1996 5.8L engines

Fig. 9: Vacuum diagram — 1996 4.9L and 7.5L engines, F150, F250, F350 and F-Super Duty models

Daniel :

ok thats not work what I just sent is it?

Daniel :

click here for diagram that goes with link yu said didnt work

Daniel :

now I am going to send what I meant to send you one by one. when I sent everything together I dont see it working so this is that below

Customer:

I am able to load the new link, I was thinking it might have been my computer the memory is almost maxed out

Daniel :

Click here

Daniel :

Ok this is everything from all sites I have. I didnt send the ones that are ones you already have.

Daniel :

You can get vacuum connections at any parts store just take th eold ones in and dont use them as they brittle probably

Daniel :

I feel good about the diagrams you have and know your routing should be alot easier now. .I will wait as you copy and save them.

Customer:

I appreciate the information you have provided I should be able to get the truck running with this informaton