Daniel, Ford Technician
Experience:  Ford Technician
17254274

Can someone tell me where the headlight fuse is on my 2001 ford f150

can someone tell me where the headlight fuse is on my 2001 ford f150
Category: Ford
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.

Daniel :

Welcome to Just Answer. We are working on a fast accurate answer Based on the info you have provided. Your time and my time are both Very important.

Daniel :

HI I am Daniel

Daniel :

This is fuse 3 in the battery junction block a 30 amp fuse and the central junction bock has a relay.

Daniel :

click here for diagram

Daniel :

click here

Daniel :

It is my goal to get you the info you need right away. clicking on Accept helps me as I have helped you.

Customer:

can you be more clear

Daniel :

are you able to open diagram?

Customer:

the diagram shows all .i need the the fuse spot is it on the right side or the bottom

Daniel :

click here to view fuse block and numbers and click here for fuse block ID

Daniel :

The information I have given shows clear id and view you need.

Customer:

i cant open the fuse block ID an number? the pic u sent was good but dont say wich one

Daniel :

the other pic has a index and shows numbers but as I said number 3 is the 30 amp fuseb

Daniel :

You you are good to go

Daniel :

you only need to know 3

Daniel :

its better if you update every adobe acrobat . chance you get

Daniel :

this will help you open hyper links like that

Customer:

okay goin back out to try i will reply back in 15mins thank hope it works will let you know

Daniel :

follow up with me anytime you need to make sure you understand everything.

Daniel :

You are welcome to follow up after Accept

Daniel :

I do it for all my customers even though I have answered you question in full

Customer:

that did not work fuse was good. all the lights are working, park ,brake, tail,dom,?? this what happin went to pick up pizza head lights were workin got food turn on lights and they didnt come back on olny park lights fog lights blinkers all work . I have no highbeam or lowbeam lights what can that be???

Daniel :

can someone tell me where the headlight fuse is on my 2001 ford f150.. I believe we have this taken care of.

Daniel :

I will now answer additional question

Daniel :

Can you give me a minute to prepare answer?

Daniel :

If you cannot find a faulty wire then the multi function switch will neeed to be replaced. you will need to be able to use a volt meter to test this. if you have power at the multu funtion switch for head lamps then the multi function switch is bad.

Daniel :

check your connections and make sure both head lamps are not out by checking for power to head lamp connection.

Daniel, Ford Technician
Experience: Ford Technician
Expert:  Daniel replied 2 years ago.
I switched us to Q and A as chat must have had a issue. After clicking on accept, positive feedback would be nice for extra info and feel free yo follow up with me even more.

Regards Daniel