kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech
Experience:  I HAVE OWNED MY OWN SHOP FOR OVER THREE YEARS. I HAVE THE TOOLS AND SOFTWARE TO ANSWERE ALMOST ANY Q
5629372

Headlight bulb..right front..the drivers side..diagrams

I am trying to figure out how to change the headlight bulb on the right front passengers side. I can see how to get to the drivers side easily, but the passengers side looks more cramped and I don't know what to remove or an easier way to do this. Please provide some good diagrams or step by step procedure.

kalamykid :

The easiest way to change the bulb on the passanger side is to raise the front of the car up, remove the right front wheel. Then you can get access to the access panel. here is a diagram of the access panel.

kalamykid :

Full Size Image

kalamykid :

If you have to replace the high beam bulb on the right side, you have to pull the windshiel washer fluid filler neck out to get access to the bulb.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do not see your diagram for the access panel. Please reply back with the diagram. Thank you.

Let me repost it for you.

graphic