George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech 15+ Years
13574682

i need a sepentine belt diagram for a 2006 mustang v6

Submitted: 3 years ago via GreatAutoHelp.
Category: Ford
Expert:  George H. replied 3 years ago.

Hello I will help you with your question,

The diagram is below, if you replaced the belt hold it up to the old belt to be sure it is the same length. Make sure the tensioner has not been over extended and that the belt is fully down in the pulley grooves.

Click here for diagram

Let me know how I can help you

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i cant get the diagram when i open the file it takes me right to windows and that is not what i want
Expert:  George H. replied 3 years ago.

Sorry, lets try again, this is a .pdf so you should allow the download and open with Adobe Reader to view.

Click here

Let me know if you are successful with that

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
i could not get the answer i wanted because when i opened the file it took me to windows and that was not what i wanted.i also fixed my own problem rerouted the belt the right way.
Expert:  George H. replied 3 years ago.

I don't understand when you say "it took you to windows"

Windows is the operating system that runs your computer and you start it when you turn on your computer.

The file was a .pdf that you open with Adobe reader

If you have trouble with viewing it that is why I ask you to "let me know if I can help"

2 days later you are now successful routing the belt I posted the diagram for?

Let me know how I can help

Thank you

George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience: ASE Master Tech 15+ Years