chris, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master -Ford senior master-20 years experience

1997 ford expedition: no front wipers rear good

I have a 1997 ford expedition no front wipers rear works good what could be the cause
Category: Ford
Expert:  chris replied 4 years ago.

hi there ,

there are two relays for the wiper motor , located in the engine compartment fuse box, remove the horn relay and switch the wiper relays one at a time with the horn relay to see if one of the relays is bad , also check fuse 11 , in that fuse box, it should be a 30 amp fuse

tell me what you find, we can go back and forth on this page

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no results

Expert:  chris replied 4 years ago.

I am guessing from what you said , you check the fuse 11, in the engine compartment fuse box and it has power, and you also switched the two relays for the wipers with the horn relay and this did not make a difference, is this correct ?

if so , then do you have a test lamp or volt meter, to test some stuff with me ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes I did what you asked at first I do have a test light but Im heading out of town so I need to hit you back up next week to continue I will accept so you get paid but I need a link so I can talk specifically to you next week thanks
Expert:  chris replied 4 years ago.

ok, this page will stay open for days , so get back to me when you can