Tom N.
Tom N., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Master ASE Certified 31 years experience multiple car lines. I want to assist you!

2011 escape: remote start..start my car..all the right signals saying

Customer Question

I had a two way remote start installed on my 2011 escape last month, it does not start my car at all. I get all the right signals saying that the vehicle is in range, it's locked, etc, but the car does nothing when I hit the starter.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Tom N. replied 5 years ago.

Tom N. :

Good morning, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I can assist you with your problem with your Escape. I see you are off line so I will advise you of a repair and this should resolve the problem for you. When you had the remote start system installed, there is a module that has to tell the patts system that it is ok to allow the engne to start. That is most likley the problem. I would recomend that you take the vehicle back to the shop that installed the remote start system, problem should be covered under warranty and should be a no charge situation for you.

Hope this helps. please click on the ACCEPT button if I have answered all your questions. Please ask if you need more assistance Bonus is always appreciated . I will post positive feedback for you, please do the same for me.

Thanks and God bless.