Shawn E
Shawn E, Ford Senior Master
Experience:  23 Years with Ford, 12 Year Ford Senior Master, ASE Master.
22388146

2000 ford expedition: my driver side window..power window..fuse box

my driver side window wont go up on my 2000 ford expedition when i press power window button i hear a click around fuse box but window doesn't move
Hi, welcome to Justanswer.com my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be answering your question.

Chances are the window motor is bad or the window is stuck. Try holding the button down and hit the door panel with the bottom of a closed fist sometimes this will jar them free. If that doesn't work remove the door panel and check power and ground at the motor. If you have both then replace the window motor.

I hope my assistance helped you and resolved your concern, if you need further assistance please ask.

Please note, your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please click the 'ACCEPT' button to allow me to receive credit for my work. Positive feedback and Bonuses are appreciated. Thank you, Shawn.