Shawn
Shawn, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  16 years experience Ford,Nissan and Honda dealership in all areas
8633277

where is the relay control module located on a 2001 ford windstar

Category: Ford
Expert:  Shawn replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The 01 Windstar is not equipped with a relay control module. If you need I can send the test procedures in order to determine the exact cause.

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can you send the test procedures in order to determine the exact cause. This car is making my head hurt! Jeff
Expert:  Shawn replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for the reply.I understand.

Please give me a few moments to upload that information for you. And Please don't forget to click on the green ACCEPT answer button, so that I may get credit for my work, thanks.

Expert:  Shawn replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The test procedures are below in pdf format, (just click on the link below).

No Start Test Procedures Click here

Fan Control (FC) Relay Test Procedures Click Here