A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, ASE Advanced Gasoline Engine Performance

Ford Fusion Locked keys in car. Is there any way I can get

Customer Question

Locked keys in car. Is there any way I can get into the car without calling a service? 2011 Ford Fusion
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 5 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.I will try my best to help you with your question.

Not really. Unless you have the keyless entry system with a keypad on the door and you have the key less entry code, there really is no easy way to get into the vehicle.

You can go to the dealership you purchased the Fusion from or any close Ford dealership and they can get the key code for your vehicle, ( the service manager or service director are the only ones that have security code to access the Ford system for this). They can have a Valet key made for your vehicle. It will not start the vehicle, but it will unlock the doors. The valet key will not have to be programmed to the vehicle.