Shawn
Shawn, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  16 years experience Ford,Nissan and Honda dealership in all areas
8633277

ford f-150 How do I remove a center console from a 2006 F-150

How do I remove a center console from a 2006 F-150 (manual trans)
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shawn replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Why is the console is being removed?

-What else have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
swapping out from one truck to another-- newer one doesn't have the cup holder or storage cubby-- can't find the replacement part to order a new or used one, so i figured I'd swap it out
Expert:  Shawn replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for the reply.

Please give me a few moments to upload that information for you. And Please don't forget to click on the green ACCEPT answer button, so that I may get credit for my work, thanks.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
little early to accept yet-- no answer as yet
Expert:  Shawn replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The floor console removal instructions are below in pdf format, (just click on the link below).

Console — Floor Removal Instructions Click Here

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
This pdf appears to be for a car-- is it the same for a manual transmission f-150?
Expert:  Shawn replied 5 years ago.
What year is the f-150?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
2006 XL model, standard cab, manual trans, 6 cyl engine
Expert:  Shawn replied 5 years ago.
The information I have sent is directly from the Ford Workshop Manual for the 06 f-150. Sorry but that is the only info available for the floor console instructions both auto and manual.