SuperBob, Ford Senior Master, Mazda Senior
Experience:  18 years Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda Dealer ASE master, diesel certified. Specialize electrical

How to change the rear spark plugs in a 2006 ford taurus

how to change the rear spark plugs in a 2006 ford taurus
Category: Ford
Expert:  SuperBob replied 5 years ago.

Hello and thank you for trying just to help you with your automotive question. I am an active senior master Ford and
Mazda technician. I have chosen your question because it sounds like from your description that I might be able to help you. If
during our conversation I feel like another technician may have more experience with this particular problem I will opt out of the
question and allow all of the other technicians to review the question and assist you, doing so will put your question back on the
board for all to see, do not reply back to me at this time or your question will be removed from the board and will not be answered.
However When I do answer your question to your satisfaction, I would appreciate it if you would click on the ACCEPT button so that
I might get credit for the answer and know that you are satisfied!

You will be required to remove the upper intake manifold to access the rear 3 plugs. I have attached the workshop manual section for this repair