Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

Ford E350 Super Duty I have a 2006 Ford E350 Super Duty -

I have a 2006 Ford E350 Super Duty - I failed inspection because of the horn no working.
I was told to look in the engine compartment for the the horn fuse but none of the fuses are label, my manual only list the diagram for the fuse compartment under the dash in the drivers side.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 5 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to Justanswer,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question.

There are 2 fuses you will need to check, one in the under hood panel ( F--5) and one in the interior fuse panel (F2-26) have marked them bot

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Based upon your information it looks like there is not fuse in the location under the hood. Going to purchase fuse now will accept answer when I return thanks.
Expert:  Ron replied 5 years ago.
THe F1-5 fuse is the under hood fuse for the horn relay, if it is missing then its most likley your problem.