Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Sync my Ford F250 Super Duty 2008 bluetooth with my cellphone

Customer Question

How do I sync my Ford F250 Super Duty 2008 bluetooth with my cellphone
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris.
I will do my best to answer your question fast and accurate using the info you have provided. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

I am not showing the 08 having this option but the 09 does, is that what year model you meant. This website will help you make the link. http://www.syncmyride.com/Own/Modules/Intercepts/InterceptIOP.aspx

If you need me to assist in getting it connected, I will need to know if you have the base radio or navigation and the phone model.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button if I did help you. This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and to compensate for all the tech information sites I have to pay a fee to receive, and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions, use the reply button. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.