Chris (aka- Moose), Ford Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Ford.
2499435

2010 F150: there a special relay for the Rear window Defrost grid

Customer Question

Is there a special relay for the Rear window Defrost grid on my 2010 F150? If so could tell me the part #

Thanks
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris.
I will do my best to answer your question fast and accurate using the info you have provided. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

Yes there is a relay in the under fuse box for the rear defroster grid.

Part Name: Multi Purpose Relay
Part Number: 13A025A
Part Description: 40 AMP, 5 Terminals, Black, Mini, Multi-Function Relay

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer (EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIPTION MEMBER). This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks...is that the ford part number?
Yes that is from the motorcraft website
Chris (aka- Moose), Ford Technician
Experience: 16 years experience with Ford.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just checked at www.fordparts.com and that part number is XXXXX good...Im adding the Rear defrost curcit and thats why Im asking

Thanks

Are you looking at the same page, I am.

graphic