Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience

How do i replace headlight lamp in 96 ford thunderbird

Customer Question

Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris.
I will do my best to answer your question fast and accurate using the info you have provided. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

Here is how to replace a headlamp bulb, using ford directions.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer (EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIPTION MEMBER). This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I was not talking about the bulbs but the head light unit itself

Oh sorry, Disconnect headlamp bulb connector. Use a 9 mm deepwell socket to remove the three retainers on the two headlamp adjusting screws holding the headlamp to the radiator grille opening panel reinforcement . Pull the headlamp assembly out.