Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

Ford Escape Getting error code p0453 and changed the pressure

Customer Question

Getting error code p0453 and changed the pressure transducer which I believe is the same as the pressure sensor and it did not solve the problem. Trying to figure out where to go from here
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is Dan and I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Ask follow up questions, thanks.

It sounds like you have a wire problem. Disconnect connector C263 (20 terminal connector behind the Left Front (LF) kick panel. Recheck the voltage at the PCM connector pin 62 RD/PK. If voltage is still present, disconnect connector C134 (42 terminal connector in the LF corner of the engine compartment). Recheck the voltage at the PCM connector. If the voltage is still present, locate and repair the short to power between C134 and the PCM. If the voltage is gone with C134 disconnected, locate and repair the short to power between C134 and C263. Here is a wire diagram to help with testing.

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo303/djenn434/Uploads/fuel.png