Shawn
Shawn, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  16 years experience Ford,Nissan and Honda dealership in all areas
8633277

Ford F150 Supercrew How to replace front differential shift

How to replace front differential shift fork on 2003 F150 Supercrew?
HiCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Does your truck have Electronic or Manual shift on the fly 4WD?

-What else have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Has dashmount electronic shift switch 2H-4H-4Lo. Removed the front actuator from axle and switched from 2 toXXXXXseveral times. The plunger moves in and out freely. The fork lever can be moved by hand and by turning a wheel back and forth you can get it to lock into 4 wheel occasionally. It feels like the plastic ears on the fork are broken or worn off. The truck has 99,000+ miles at this time. I need instructions to install Part #F75Z-3N139-KG.

HiCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The shift fork replacement instructions are included below in pdf format, (just click on the link below).

Please keep in mind Just Answer is set up on an honor system, I have sent the information you have requested, and if the answer has been helpful then Please don't forget to click on the ACCEPT button, thanks.

Axle — Front Drive Instructions Click Here

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

graphic

Edited by Shawn on 2/17/2011 at 6:43 PM EST
HiCustomer

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem.

Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.