Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2006 crown: the cigarette lighter fuse, or fuses..interceptor

where is the cigarette lighter fuse, or fuses, on a 2006 crown vic, police interceptor model?

Hello, I'm Chris.
I will do my best to answer your question fast and accurate using the info you have provided. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

Check fuse 13 under the hood and fuse 27 under the drivers side of the dash.

graphicgraphic

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer (EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIPTION MEMBER). This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yep, 27 is missing which explains alot. i dont suppose any of the ones i see are spares like in some cars?
On the cover you removed to access the fuse panel is a fuse removal tool on the back side and sometimes there are 2 or 3 spares also there with it.