Steve, Ford Technician
Experience:  30 years working for Ford dealer. Ford Master tech.

P100: I fix the following codes

how do I fix the following codes? P1000, P1131, P1550, and P1703. All are being displayed while doing a KOER test.

Steve :

Hello and Welcome to Justanswer, My name is Steve and I am here to try and assist your with your question

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok..... that cleared everything out, but I still have a problem with it missing while driving at a steady speed. Has plenty of power and accelerates fine. Just replaced the timing belt which had shredded, was trying to get the codes because i thought it may have been a timing issue, and some friends had told me that it would throw the check engine light on if the cams were out.
I would check or replace the spark plugs and the plug wires.

If it is a ztech engine or two cam engine you had to remove the valve cover to replace the belt. Make sure cyl #4 plug wire is on the plug. If not installed first #4 plug wire than it may not be contacting the plug causing the miss.

If ok replace the plugs and wires