2000 Ford Taurus: I need to flush the heating core..hoses..bypass

I need to flush the heating core on 2000 Ford Taurus (engine 3.0), can some one give me a schematics for the water flow to the heating core? I looked at the fire wall and it was very confusing (have many hoses), I tries to flush two different approach (the main in-out hose) and the bypass hose. None of such flushing helped the heating core, it did get the entire coolant system flow with clean clear water however. This indicated to me that my flushing was not get in the heasting core because there are many bypass hoses and the plugged portion simply diverted the floe to other open path.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX easiest way to flush the heater core is to remove the 2 hoses from the firewall, that go to the heater core, then flush it right there, this will only flush the heater core,tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Tim, this is where I need help. Can you tell me which hoses are the heater hoses? Can you find a drawing on the firewall area that have these two hoses?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Tim, you are the expert! I saw the hoses you showed me, but, the spot is tight and hard to reach. Do you know how PROs normally reach there and do the job?
you can remove the top vent screen, i will post the procedure for this below,Tim

1. Remove the right-side cowl vent screen.

1. Remove the screws and the water shield.
the pictures did not come through, i will post them seperately below,Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Tim, I'm back. You have the following, what I do next?

View Full Image

the pictures didnt come through on the first posting, i posted those pictures seperately below thaat answer, once the sheild are off, you will be able to access the hoses easier,Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Oh, the location of these hose are far below the plan of the firewall. I will give it a try

Let you know when I have some thing.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX you later.

anytime my friend,Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Great expert Tim, we now have better heat (not very hot still, though) and your advice helped me to improve the heater.

(since there is no way I can reach to those hose clamps, I use an alternative by squeezed shut the bypass hose with a hose clamp then flush the right hose (from engine to fire wall) with high pressure water. In the process, I saw a huge amount yellow water got flushed out. I let it floush untgil the water turnedd back to clear again. Initially, I though this is it, but unfortunately, the heat still not increase. My last try was to clamp the bypass hose for good and in this way, when the car is driven, the heat is somewhat better.)

you will probably have to replace the heater core eventually,Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Tim, can you be more detaail on why you think the heating core is bad?

If the fluid was brown or yellow, then there is debris in the heater core, you can try a chemical flush of the heater core, but if that doesnt work, you will have to replace it,tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks. I will add some radiator flush/cleaner from AutoZone. May also add some CLR.

It costs $400+ in labour to replace the part (had to remove dash board) this is not a small expense.

try the flush first, we have had good success by removing these 2 hoses and pouring the flush chemical directly into the heater core, and letting it sit for 1 hour, then flushing it out,Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

My problem is unable to access these two hoses. I can see them, but the space is not enough for me to get the tool to it.

Also, what chemical you are referring to? I do not know the chemical flush used by the PROs.

we use the Prestone liquid flush, we dont use any tools, just remove the lines, and pour the fluid into the heater core until it runs out the other hiose, then let it sit for an hour, then blow out the core
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks Tim, my problem is "just remove the lines". To remove the hoses, I need to release the clamps. The clamps are hard to reach. Therefore I stuck right there.
we use a long 1/4 inch extension and a 1/4 universal socket to loosen the clamps,Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks Tim, I will try and see if I can make it.

Merry X'mas and Happy new years to you.

You too my friend,Tim