Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Where do I find the heater control valve on a ford f150 2000>?

where do I find the heater control valve on a ford f150 2000>?
Hello and Welcome to Justanswer,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question.

Your 2000 F 150 dosnt have a heater control valve, what type of porblem are you having?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I'm not getting any warm air from my heater. I've flushed the system. Replaced the anti freeze. The heater got warm for a while and then went to cold air.

Lets start with checking to see if both heater hoses are getting hot at the firewall with the engine running and up to normal operation temp. Check this and let me know, we can go from here.
In most cases if both hoses are getting nice nad hot, the problem is a bad blend door acuator and the fix is in most cases replacing it.

I have enclosed the instructions.

DOWNLOAD HERE
Ok, if the hoses are not getting hot you eaither have a low flow issue due to a restricted heater core or the thermostat is bad. Start with back flushing the heater core and replacing the thermostat.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks. I'm stuck from here. I've already done those things. Except changed the heater core itself.

If the hoses are not hot then you have a flow issue, are you sure you have no trapped air in the system?

Here try Fords procedure for bleeding .

DOWNLOAD HERE