Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs

How do i bleed cooling system 2002 ford taurus

how do i bleed cooling system 2002 ford taurus
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 5 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to Justanswer,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question.

If you do not have a bleed funnel, Try jacking the front of the car up so that the radiator is higher than the engine, then remove the car and start the engine, as the engine warms up, any trapped air will rise to the top and escape. once you have done this, add coolant as needed and reinstall the cap and retest.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I was told there was a bleeder I could unscrew if so were is that located. My ploblem is the temp. gauge takes a long time to get hot and heater won't blow hot air. I flushed heater core and changed thermostat.
Expert:  Ron replied 5 years ago.
You most likely have trapped air and there is no bleeder, try what I suggested, it will work.