Shawn
Shawn, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  16 years experience Ford,Nissan and Honda dealership in all areas
8633277

2002 WINDSTAR: Both sides have problems

FORD 2002 WINDSTAR LX
sliding door problem. Manual sliding doors. Both sides have problems.
Drivers side is worse. Seems to be misaligned when closed. Hardly rolls now. I can not see how to get to anything to lubricate it or take door off tracks. Cannot clean up rollers.
Any body have any suggestions?
Thanks.

HiCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Does the vehicle have Power or Manual Sliding door?

-What else have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

The doors are manual.

Haven't tried anything because I don't know what to do with it. Can't get to anything.

HiCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

If you need I can send the adjustment and alignment procedures.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yes that would be great.

Thanks

HiCustomer

Thank you for the reply, and you are very welcome.

Below are the adjustment and alignment procedures, (Just click on the link below).

If the answer has been helpful then Please don't forget to click on the ACCEPT button, so that I may get credit for my work, thanks.

Hinge Adjustment-Sliding Door Click Here

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ok. Got everything cleaned up and lubed up again. Both doors roll very smooth now. Did not make any adjustments. May work on passenger door adjustment later as sometimes it leaks when it rains.

Thanks for the help.

HiCustomer

Awesome!

Thank you for the ACCEPT!