Shawn
Shawn, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  16 years experience Ford,Nissan and Honda dealership in all areas
8633277

2006 Ford f-150: I need a timing chain diagram..tune..spark plugs

Customer Question

I have 2006 Ford f-150 5.4 triton and I need a timing chain diagram with the marks so I can set the timing back. I was doing a tune-up and ended up having to break it all the way down because of some broke spark plugs
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shawn replied 6 years ago.
Hi JACUSTOMER-cjeaptwg-.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. Sorry to hear about your unfortunate event with the plug replacement.

-What has been done already?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Expert:  Shawn replied 6 years ago.
Hi JACUSTOMER-cjeaptwg-.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. There is a TSB(Technical Service Bulletin) from Ford Motor Company in regards XXXXX XXXXX situation which explains how to remove spark plug debris without removing the head, if you need I can send you a copy of the TSB.