Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist
9600325

need a wiring diagram for ford f53 chassis

Customer Question

Category: Ford
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 6 years ago.

Hi Customer. Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

Is there a particular system you want the diagram for? The manual is too large to download here, but if you have specific systems then I can do those individually.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
any system receiving power with the key in the off position
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 6 years ago.

That is still pretty much the entire manual. Have you been able to isolate the draw to a specific circuit by performing a draw test? Even with a diagram it is still going to be searching for a needle in a haystack. You should be able to at least isolate it to a fuse by performing a draw test with a meter. Here is a link to directions to perform the test. Once you know the fuse number let me know and I will get you a diagram for that circuit.

CLICK HERE

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
as I said I had already pulled all the fuses and no change the center relay on one of the relay panels under the dash drops the drain. No label to identify the relay in question or what it powers so yes I am hunting for a needle in the haystack and was wanting to get in the right field
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 6 years ago.
I will opt out and return the question to the main board. Possibly one of the other experts will be able to assist in getting you complete wiring diagrams. Please do not respond as that will return the question to me instead of the main list for all the experts to see.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: said he could not supply the wiring diragram and suggested to do what I have already done .
said he could not supply the wiring diragram and suggested to do what I have already done