Shawn
Shawn, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  16 years experience Ford,Nissan and Honda dealership in all areas
8633277

Which fuse number is for the radio on a 2004 ford explor

Customer Question

Which fuse number is XXXXX the radio? on a 2004 ford explorer
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shawn replied 3 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Shawn :

Hi, Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today with your question.

Customer :

OK

Shawn :

The fuse is located in the CJB (Central Junction Box) F2 .28 (5A)

Customer :

Is that on the drivers side of the fron t of the car?

Customer :

where is the CJB The only one I saw was just inside the drivers side door, is that it?

Shawn :

Yes the driver's side, that is correct.

Shawn :

If there are no more questions then Please don't forget to click on the ACCEPT button, so that I may get credit for my work, thanks.

Customer :

Ok I'll try it when my daughter gets home, can I let you know tomorrow if it worked? PS when I look at the diagram the fuses look up and down, mine are side to side __ not I direction does that make sence

Shawn :

Sometimes the drawings are a little different.

Customer :

Ok because that drawing doesnt look like the fuse box but she should be here soon

Shawn :

No problem, just please don't forget to click on the ACCEPT button, so that I may get credit for my work, thanks.

Shawn :

If there any more questions let me know.

Customer :

I will but what if it doesnt match up, do I have to pay still?

Shawn :

The diagrams I have sent are directly from Fords Service Manual, so I would hope they are correct.

Shawn :

Please keep in mind Just Answer is set up on an honor system

Customer :

Ok thank you very much !!! this was cool, I hope it works

Shawn, Auto Service Technician
Experience: 16 years experience Ford,Nissan and Honda dealership in all areas
Expert:  Shawn replied 3 years ago.
If you run into any problems just respond back and I will help. Thanks for the ACCEPT!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi My car is actually a 2003 explorer not a 2004 coould you send the fuse box diagram again
Expert:  Shawn replied 3 years ago.
Hi JACUSTOMER-jloqw4d2-.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The 03 and 04 diagrams are identical.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thats the wrong one
Expert:  Shawn replied 3 years ago.

What is the VIN?

What is the build date?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I got the correct answer late last night from Steve, he sent me the correct fuse panel diagram