Steve
Steve, Ford Technician
Experience:  25 years working for Ford dealer. Ford Master tech.
43460220

94 ford bronco: the airbag light is flashing code 32 What

I have a 94 ford bronco and the airbag light is flashing code 32 What does that mean.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Steve replied 4 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Steve :

Hello and Welcome to Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question

Customer:

I have a 94 Ford Bronco and the airbag light is flashing. It flashes 3 times then stops for a second or so then flashs 2 times then stops and starts over.

Steve :

does the horn work

Customer:

not sure i can find out

Customer:

yes it works

Steve :

it is either a bad air bag or clock spring. If the horn does not work it is a bad clock spring

Customer:

The horn works so if it is the airbag does that just mean it wouldn't deploy if we were in an accident or is it a dangerous

Steve :

It will not deploy in a ccident

Steve :

It is not dangerous

Steve :

I have a good air bag for your truck i have been trying to sell on craigs list

Customer:

my concern was if it would just deploy on its own. I can juswt take it in to have it replaced?

Steve :

Yup it will not deploy a new air bag is 750 dollars

Customer:

wow, I had no idea. Can it just be disabled

Steve :

IIt is basically disabled know

Steve :

were do you live?

Customer:

Portland

Steve :

I have a air bag that will work for you for cheap

Steve :

I live in seattle do you want mine?

Customer:

can't afford it right now but thanks for the info at least we know it is sn't going to blow up in our face when we are driving

Steve :

ok

Steve :

Not supposr to contact customers anyway

Customer:

no worries thanks

Steve :

but when you want it let me know I will post it on craigslist

Customer:

ok thanks

Steve :

any other quistions?

Customer:

no that's it

Steve :

Please leave a positive report thenks

Steve :

cant spell tonight thanks

Customer:

OK

Expert:  Steve replied 4 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  Steve replied 4 years ago.

Please hit the green accept button thanks
Steve, Ford Technician
Experience: 25 years working for Ford dealer. Ford Master tech.