Shawn
Shawn, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  16 years experience Ford,Nissan and Honda dealership in all areas
8633277

1997 Ford Expedition XLT: the fuse box diagram..Triton..blown fuse

I need the fuse box diagram for a 1997 Ford Expedition XLT 4.6 liter Triton engine. I had a blown fuse and i do not know what system it applies to. can anyone help with a fuse identification diagram ? or a link that has such info
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shawn replied 6 years ago.

HiCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. Here is a diagram of the fuse panel and their locations, see diagram below.

graphic

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanks for this... but I really need the diagram for the fuse box under the dash on the drivers side...i needed this one as well though.
Expert:  Shawn replied 6 years ago.
HiCustomer

Thank you for the reply, here is the interior fuse panel.

graphic
graphic

Expert:  Shawn replied 6 years ago.

HiCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.

By the way, it would help to know:

-Is that what you were looking for? If not let me know, otherwise if that is what you needed Please don't forget to click on the ACCEPT button so that I may get credit for my work, thanks.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
this is the one I matched it up to my vehicel and it was perfect thanks...I need one more though... its for a small fuse box on the drivers side, bolted to the side wall... inside the engine compartment.... thanks again for your help.
Expert:  Shawn replied 6 years ago.
HiCustomer

Thank you for the reply, here you go.
graphic

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
your awesome thanks again.